Re: BENQ MX518 Settings. Brightness contrast smart eco

  • Bhatt Himanshu
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013
      hey i got result but very long exposure time.. after setting brightness contrast etc..i got 40 sec exposure time... is it normal???
      Projector is 2800 Lumens.. what about Brilliant Color Setting. should it be off or on???
      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Lino" <creaturemaker@...> wrote:

      > What is your exposure rates?

    • Lino
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013

        It may be normal depending on what depth you are curing. Have you shaken up or stirred the resin. How old is it? Is it from spota or directly from b9. How far is the projector? Remember b9 does not change the projector other than adjusting the focal length

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013
          silly question but you are projecting white images aren't you?

          Graham

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013
            @Lino

            I am using B9C Software. XY Resolution is 50 micron. and i set projector accordingly. i.e. total projection area is around 51mm X 38mm . I put 2.5-3 mm spacer between lense. Projector is aournd 60mm away from VAT BUILD area. VAT is made from sylgard 184. Resin 4 Months Old original B9 Red resin. i shake it well.

            @Graham
            I am using B9 software so it must be pure white. but i found strange behaviour in projector side. if i want to print BENQ Splash Screen by pressing ECO mode resin reacts quickly. even in the TEST patterns of BENQ it reacts quicker than B9C software created image or image created in PAINT BRUSH. IF I INCREASE BRIGHTNESS TO THE FULL THAN BLACK COLOR LOOKS LIKE OFF WHITE. THIS PROJECTOR IS HAVING 13000:1 CONTRAST RATIO AND I READ SOMEWHERE HIGHER CONTRAST RATIO GIVES BETTER RESULT SO I SELECTED THIS ONE.

            --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Graham Stabler <grezmos@...> wrote:

            > silly question but you are projecting white images aren't you?
            >
            > Graham
            >

            > On 28 Apr 2013, at 21:31, "Lino" <creaturemaker@...> wrote:
            >
            > > It may be normal depending on what depth you are curing. Have you shaken up or stirred the resin. How old is it? Is it from spota or directly from b9. How far is the projector? Remember b9 does not change the projector other than adjusting the focal length

          • kzptw_3d
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013
              I think you should try to disable any ''smart something'' or ''dynamic something'' you may find in the settings. 13000:1 is not a native contrast, i think that they decrease light level to get it...