Anyone Tried Optoma HD20

  • Bhatt Himanshu
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hello,
      Anyone tried Optoma HD20, it is the cheapest native HD projector AFAIK.
      1700 Lumens and 4000:1 Contrast. 500.1 ANSI contrast(I dnt know the difference )
      anyother HD projector??
    • kzptw_3d
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        Yes, this is the one I'm using.
        It works fine with Fernando's resin.

        I just unmounted the lens and remove a screw so I can focus very close.
        I hope to get a 19.20 x 10.80 cm build area @100µ but of course, the curing time should be 4 times longer.
      • Bhatt Himanshu
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
          What is your cure time and which Resin SPOT-HT?? have you tried B9C or other resin??

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
            have you removed color wheel??

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
              My curing time is about 1s with Fernando's resin @50µ
              I tried with some resin I made with HNU-470 but it was less good.
              I didn't build the 19.2 x 10.8 cm vat yet, I hope to get a curing time of 5 or 6 s for @100µ layer.

              I have a B9C but I had no time to try it. I will try next month.

              I didn't remove the color wheel or any filter.
            • Bhatt Himanshu
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
                Which resin, SPOT-GT HT?? coz i tried SPOT-IC before six months but it wont worked with BENQ MP523, that time SPOT-IC was in development phase.
                Was it premixed or you tried pigmentations ..