Benq Mx 501

  • Fabio
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 11:30 AM
      Hi all, unfortunately only now I start to built a dlp printer,
      I bought and mod a Benq Mx501 to have an image at 130 mm of 102x77 mm.
      But, while half square is perfect focused, half is a quite smooth.
      Spherical lens is just fitted in plane and even if I turn lens I have the same issue. Any idea?

      Cheers,

      Fabio
    • Bhatt Himanshu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 10:15 AM
        Hey Fabio,
        Did you get the solution to your problem??
        Actually i am planning to use MX503. it has same appearance/specs only contrast ratio is higher than mx501.
        Thanks,
        Regards,
        Himanshu

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Fabio" <fabio.primaio@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, unfortunately only now I start to built a dlp printer,
        > I bought and mod a Benq Mx501 to have an image at 130 mm of 102x77 mm.
        > But, while half square is perfect focused, half is a quite smooth.
        > Spherical lens is just fitted in plane and even if I turn lens I have the same issue. Any idea?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Fabio

      • Fabio
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22 8:27 AM
          I'm abroad. I'll answer you when I came back next week, Fabio