Re: Bed Size for dlp based printers

  • bobgarrish
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2013
      They're already around, just in theatre-sizes (and powers!). It's cool, though, as they're still a fraction of the cost of a commercial DLP printer :)

      If I ever got a larger-format DLP printer working, it'd be very tempting to get one and try to 'work off' the cost!

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, travis serio <travisserio@...> wrote:

      > And 4k is coming, too! :)

    • travis serio
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2013
        Yeah if you dont mind spending 10 to 50 grand on one. But it wont be too long before 4k becomes the new 1080p.