Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: chemical properties of cured resin?

    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 6, 2013

      On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM, arthur2shedsj <arthur2shedsj@...> wrote:

      I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about since the photopolymer industry is nearly 100% B2B. DIY hardly shows up on the radar, yet they still provide resins at low cost in low volumes to DIYers.

      And who are THEY? They are not actually a business it seems.

      As for the comments about DIYers being too shy to use email or phone, that has not been my experience in any way.