Seeking collaboration for small print runs

  • wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 3 11:39 PM
      I have identified a number of small products that would be ideal for limited print runs, and would like to work with a 3D printer owner, rather than injection moulders in Guangdong or Jiangsu.

      I am especially interested in working with someone that uses recycled plastic in and FDM printer.  I have been experimenting with some high margin lines using regular filament but would now like to explore re-purposed plastics.

      If anybody is interested please drop me a line.

      Chris
    • bitoli00
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 2, 2013
        Hello.

        While im not able to open a new thread im asking my question about ProjectLayer here.
        I tried to print some parts with this software but all the time i got trouble with the "blank screen". This screen seems to be white and cures my resin. Is it possible to change this screen to a black one to avoid curing while lifting the build platform?

        Cheers
        Bob