Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Anyone for custom file conversion job?

  • Mike Polcyn
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
      Micromouse has a shareware program called Accutrans 3D  that can read and write many formats including Lightwave and STL (bin and ascii). Scaling and other output options are available in the save panels. The download is free, and allows 30 days of use, but does not disable at the end of 30 days. However, if you continue to use it after 30 days, please pay for it... the guy has put a lot of time into it and its a really great piece of software.
      Mike

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
        Meshlab is free!!!!!! :)

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Mike Polcyn <lizardman2000@...> wrote:

        > Micromouse has a shareware program called Accutrans 3D  that can read and write many formats including Lightwave and STL (bin and ascii). Scaling and other output options are available in the save panels. The download is free, and allows 30 days of use, but does not disable at the end of 30 days. However, if you continue to use it after 30 days, please pay for it... the guy has put a lot of time into it and its a really great piece of software.
        > Mike

      • Mike Polcyn
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 24, 2013
          Last time i used it, Meshlab did not have a Lightwave (LWO) reader or writer.