Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Something worth working on while waiting for parts! =D

  • wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 22, 2013
      I really enjoy seeing all these competitions.

      "quite reminiscent of the early 1900s, which saw the rapid development of the airplane. Just a century ago, newspapers and wealthy sponsors were offering large cash prizes to aviators, hoping that they could make planes fly further and faster than ever before. These competitions made instant celebrities out of pioneers such as Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, and Louis Blériot."

      Anyway, here is one more for all of you that want to get any youngsters you know involved in 3D Printing.

      http://www.stemnet.org.uk/content/3d-printing

      Chris