Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: first print !

  • Francis Leach
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17 4:02 PM
      Congratulations.

      Truly, super result, I am encouraged and hope to try to achieve such print quality.
      Please can you photograph the surface quality of you examples at a finer resolutions.
      In the modelling business matt Gray  paint is usually used to visualise surface quality.

      I have used companies that claim 16 micron build that do not warrant your success.

      On 17 March 2013 22:54, pacmanfan321 <shernandez1337@...> wrote:

      The print looks great! I'm glad the new software worked out for you.

      -Steve

      --
      Regards

      Francis Leach

    • loquin.guillaume
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18 1:30 AM
        Thank you guys,

        Steve, a great thank for you awesome slicer. that's the easiest and fastest i've found.

        Francis, i'll try to take macro pictures. the surface is very smooth, even a 100 microns you can hardly see the layers.

        sadly, the Support structures were too big at the intersection with the model, i had a hard time removing them, leaving some scratches and iregularity.

        Guillaume.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18 1:53 PM
          WOOHOOOO!

          Congratulations Guillaume!
          Nicely done! Cough-cough!
          The attack of the "Clones"

          Peter

          --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "loquin.guillaume" <loquin.guillaume@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > today is a good day, got my first 3d print and i'm really happy with the result !

          > Guillaume.

        • loquin.guillaume
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 18 2:33 PM
            Thank you Peter, your blog is a great source of information.

            --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "pzamov" <pzamov@...> wrote:

            > WOOHOOOO!
            >
            > Congratulations Guillaume!
            > Nicely done! Cough-cough!
            > The attack of the "Clones"
            >
            > Peter
            >
            > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "loquin.guillaume" <loquin.guillaume@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > > today is a good day, got my first 3d print and i'm really happy with the result !

            > > Guillaume.

          • Fernando Muñiz
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 22 1:59 AM
              Excellent results for a first print! Congratulations!!