Re: Advice on type of projector..

  • luis h
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2013
      So how the b9 printer offer 3 small foot print resolution just by moving the projector down-up? I do not see any lenses in font of it. It is probably the vivitech projector that allow this?.

      Luis

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 10, 2013
        That's not what I was saying. I was saying that although you could probably get an image using a single lens (a single element) you do not get very good optical performance.

        Graham

        On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM, luis h <luisguillermo98@...> wrote:

        That is correct, I think I should use only the lens that comes with the pro and move to the front to get a smaller image.

        Luis..

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 10, 2013
          Amy projector can produce images of different sizes by moving the projector before refocusing. The b9 extends its range to allow for a smaller image by adding a spacer moving the lens further away from the DLP.

          The issue here was to create an image smaller than what the stock optics could produce, no?

          Graham