E-Tech Micro Projector

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      @Group

      From what I hear E-tech's micro printer uses LG HX350T 1920x1080 LED Projector.
      Quick Specs:

      Resolution 1024 x 768
      Image Brightness 300 ANSI Lumens
      Brightness Uniformity: 85%

      A bit pricey, but still doable since the LED has 30000h Life.

      Cheers to E-tech's Techs.
      Peter
    • Torben Mogensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
        Im using a similar LED projector - Dell M110, but basically the same thing, combined with the 90W UV LED from LedEngin

        They are quite tricky to covert to convert - cooling is an issue and control of the UV-led must be done by the Raspberry Pi
        Im using a Raspberry Pi as step-generator + image-generator + controlling on/off of UVLED + level of power to UV-LED
        The bottle neck for now is the speed I can generate the image, but should be solved in a couple of weeks.

        My printer is pt out-of-service, I managed to fry Rapsberry AND easydriver, rewiring while powered, which a really STUPID thing to do.
        Getting hold of new stuff takes forever when you live in Brazil - but we have really nice weather ;-)

        Before frying my controller (very well-done) I was testing cure times - 1-2 sec seems to be more than sufficient time - possibly 0.5 sec will also work.
        The UV-LED is split into 4 segments that can be turned on/off separately.
        Actually my approach now is to use LESS UV-power, because it simplifies the cooling issue and may still be enough to achieve cure time <1sec.

        On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM, pzamov <pzamov@...> wrote:

        @Group

        From what I hear E-tech's micro printer uses LG HX350T 1920x1080 LED Projector.