Re: To those using UV Dlp mod. Have you guys seen any damage..

  • arthur2shedsj
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 7, 2013
      The other issue we have run into is the waste heat converted by a lamp. Compact designs require lots of airflow to keep the electronics cool.

      The heat may also be conveyed to the photopolymer in the vat to reduce the viscosity via a heatpipe. If you use LED's then you can just add a cartridge heater to the vat.

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "doyle_arthur@..." <doyle_arthur@...> wrote:

      > Lamp life, to my view, is the only benefit that can be gained by using leds.
    • arthur2shedsj
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 7, 2013