Re: To those using UV Dlp mod. Have you guys seen any damage..

  • luis hernandez
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 5, 2013
      This is a 100 watt LED in action. The heat sink use is too big for a dlp projector but there are very powerful ones in smaller package but if it does not fit in the projector then a surface mirror 45 degress can be used to project the light .

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFlXeRRYe8

    • arthur2shedsj
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 7, 2013
        The other issue we have run into is the waste heat converted by a lamp. Compact designs require lots of airflow to keep the electronics cool.

        The heat may also be conveyed to the photopolymer in the vat to reduce the viscosity via a heatpipe. If you use LED's then you can just add a cartridge heater to the vat.