Re: To those using UV Dlp mod. Have you guys seen any damage..

  • bobgarrish
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 4, 2013
      A Tesla is a coal** powered car, not very efficient at all compared to a Tundra.

      I do agree with the logic, though, that you can do some really neat things with LEDs and thin-layer optics.

      **where most of the electricity comes from to charge those batteries

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "luis h" <luisguillermo98@...> wrote:

      >In efficiency between hip and led, this is comparing a 12 cylinder toyota tundra with a tesla electric car. This is the direction I am heading, no question about it..
      >
      > Luis

    • arthur2shedsj
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 7, 2013
        The other issue we have run into is the waste heat converted by a lamp. Compact designs require lots of airflow to keep the electronics cool.

        The heat may also be conveyed to the photopolymer in the vat to reduce the viscosity via a heatpipe. If you use LED's then you can just add a cartridge heater to the vat.