keeping the resin moving around

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
      I´ve added a rc servo to keep moving the resin to avoid the pigment to setle down.it moves back and forth and will keep it moving on stand by.
    • joan raven
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        It works nice??
        Why a servo and not a stepper??
        I'll try a cheap ultrasonic face cleaner with a relay for have it on and off and not disturbe the exposure process.
        Hope to try it next week!!

        To: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
        From: afogassa@...
        Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:17:31 +0000
        Subject: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] keeping the resin moving around

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          yup it does work. i had the servo from a old rc car and it is easyer to implement the servo routine on bascom.a stepper would need a driver a servo does not.
          let us know how the face cleaner works.