RE: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: New UV DLP Slicing and control software

  • joan raven
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Solved!

      To: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      From: shernandez1337@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:12:00 +0000
      Subject: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: New UV DLP Slicing and control software

      Your existing version of Sprinter should be fine. (I'm assuming) most reprap firmwares should be fine for the job. For me, I simply chose the correct com port, set the driver type to "eGENERIC". You can also use the connection settings display to set the correct com port speed. Mine is compiled for 115200. I didn't make any real modifications to the Sprinter firmware other than setting up the correct pinout for my configuration, setting the board type to Arduino 2650, and changing the speed to be 115200.