RES: RES: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Driving XY galvos from Gcode

  • Murilo Torres
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013

      I’ll be copying this message to the group, cause you replied to myself only.

      Mach3 doesn’t create gcode on its own, you gotta use the wizards or other CAM software to do that. It will follow the strategy created by the CAM software, no matter if it’s raster, offset, spiral, morphed spiral, etc… Mach3 is an amazing software, totally customizable. I’ve seen really crazy machines controlled by mach3, that’s why I’m wondering if it could control a laser show device…