RE: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Prototype of a wiper!

  • joan raven
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2013
      Yes...It's true!
      I noticed play in the unbelted side, and I think I ll solve this mounting two bearings in the belted side. I think this is enough for solve the problem.

      To: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      From: ben.mahony@...
      Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:49:52 +1100
      Subject: Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Prototype of a wiper!

      I was just thinking that this issue would be much worse with the load of the resin contact.  So you might get away with it in your dry tests but I don't think it will work wet but prove me wrong.  If you have two bearings spaced far apart,  on the driven side this would also solve the issue, good luck.
      Ben M

      On 15/02/2013 11:05 AM, "jwanett" <jonichk@...> wrote:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6s0Kk4z-xo

      The wiper is integrated in the tank, with a nema 17 and 8mm linear guides, and the motion is a belt and T2.5 pulley)

      (here's it the video)