Re: playing with supports(got new lamp)

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 11, 2013
      As i sayed it was a long time ago and it expired already, can´t remember everything i did(getting old). you´ll have to set that in the machine parameters to set the support wall thickness and set it to export the supports and parts as one object(stl)
      I think i was using the perfactory machine standard settings.