Re: Raspberry Pi - Dry run of my controller - video

  • cadcamtrav
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      Nice! If I ever get Mono installed on my Pi's I'd like to do the same. The pi is great solution for eliminating the PC out of a dlp machine. I originally bought a Pi for this project myself but got lazy after a few days with Python and chained up my laptop to an arduino over serial just so I could use visual studio lol. I am lazy, this is true. Good to see you're keeping the pi alive!