Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: linear motion solutions

  • Mike Polcyn
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2013
      I found this to be a good design (link below)... threaded delrin, slitted, and compressed with spring. As it wears the spring maintains the contact... thread wear actually makes for better seating.
      Mike

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Delrin-AB-nut-1-2-10-acme-5-start-5-rev-CNC-router-leadscrew-anti-backlash-/130832159131?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7634519b&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:US:101