Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: hi

  • Jon Elson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2013
      Tim wrote:
      > I've had this problem on many a yahoo list.
      I moderate another Yahoo group. We have had a spate
      of spams from long-standing good members. (We have
      5000+ members.) It is mostly due to successful cracking
      of weak passwords, and Yahoo apparently doesn't scan for
      patterns of password attacks. There also have been some
      compromised user's computers.

      My method is to immediately put that member account
      on moderated status, and send them a warning message
      that either their Yahoo PW is compromised or they
      have a virus.