WIP Flash Curing/Hardening resin printed objects

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Group,
      Had this working hard for a while and it is a nice addition to my UV nail curing "oven". It does a descent job of post curing/hardening the resin. With the UV Nail Curing light you have to watch the resin for de-lamination/overheating and let it cool for a bit before placing it under the UV again.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Gr5x-JEqg

      Cheers!
      Peter