Re: laser printer

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22 2:00 PM
      DWS (Blueray laser)Does a lift off and a dip down in the resin. There is no tilt/slice/vibrate.
      It is simply up and down. Up and down with a DLP and you end up under the En....tech patent.

      Cheers!
      Peter

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22 2:02 PM
        Their VAT is Solid Acrylic/Perspex/Plexiglass/Lexan...
        It does have a coating of some sort ( PDMS? ) that goes milky white after some usage. and you rotate the VAT 90 degrees- that way you have 4x the uses of the VAT.

        Peter