Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: laser printer

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2012
      I think it has a small flexible window at least for the small printer, this works fine for small cross-section parts I think

      Graham

      On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:38 PM, dead1eaf <jasoncstone@...> wrote:

      I know this is a little off topic, but how do you think the DWS printers separate the part from the resin tray? It doesn't look like a slide or a tilt is going on.

      All the best,
      Jason

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2012
        DWS (Blueray laser)Does a lift off and a dip down in the resin. There is no tilt/slice/vibrate.
        It is simply up and down. Up and down with a DLP and you end up under the En....tech patent.

        Cheers!
        Peter

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2012
          Their VAT is Solid Acrylic/Perspex/Plexiglass/Lexan...
          It does have a coating of some sort ( PDMS? ) that goes milky white after some usage. and you rotate the VAT 90 degrees- that way you have 4x the uses of the VAT.

          Peter