Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] a new 3d printer

  • Francis Leach
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
      Mike

      Thanks for the link. Very interesting. seems like my suggestion may not be a silly as I first thought.
      A modulate Blue ray laser would by a fine instruments and much more precise than a hot air gun.
      Media costs would be very low.

      Just think of the caramalised sweet smell while your solidprinting ;0)

      On 13 November 2012 12:16, Mike Polcyn <lizardman2000@...> wrote:

      Back in the old days (2007)....

      http://www.evilmadscientist.com/2007/solid-freeform-fabrication-diy-on-the-cheap-and-made-of-pure-sugar/