Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Activity in the group

  • Chris Marion
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 25, 2012
      I'm still here, although I haven't posted in quite a while. I took the majority of the summer off from any real progress due to personal reasons, but I'm happy to report that I'm finally back into the swing of things and planning on getting back to work on my 3D project(s)! I'm working towards a new release of the 3DLP Host software with numerous fixes and a number of new features. Thanks to all who gave feedback on the previous versions. I have a new job working at a photonics company (Thorlabs, I'm sure many of you have heard of them!), so I plan on expanding my work to include scanning-laser stereo-lithography using their products, which of course I will document here and on my site. Other new projects include a plastic extrusion machine (currently in the late prototyping stage), a low-cost laser micrometer, and 3D scanning and reconstruction. I'll try to stay on top of things here and post more often in an effort to help keep this community brimming with new and exciting developments. Hope everyone is doing well with their builds!

      -Chris

      On 10/7/2012 10:33 PM, Lino wrote:

      Im not here..JK