Re: Bar Code Printers

  • vrsculptor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009
      Jack,
      I think most people are just trying to use the existing printers electronics and Windows software. The task of rasterizing an image and handling the print head timing must not be easy or more people would be doing it directly.

      HP makes a board available to OEM's that may do all of this, the C8855B <http://sysdoc.doors.ch/HP/5981-9512ENE.pdf> for use in their bulk printing systems <http://www.superiorcasecoding.com/downloads/HP_Bulk_Ink_Delivery_System_Revised.pdf>.

      I don't know if any of this is available to the public.

      Roger