Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] New LCD Based 3D Printer

    Message 1 of 90 , Oct 5, 2012
      Then how exactly does it reduce the machine size? No not obvious.

      Graham

      On Friday, October 5, 2012, Donald H Locker wrote:

      Well, yes. I think that's what we're saying. What wasn't obvious?

      Donald.
      --
      *Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
      () no proprietary attachments; no html mail

      Message 90 of 90 , Jun 2, 2014
        Yes, I recently also try, fep films failed, hope to the point, I like large print, SYLGARD184 not be long before the release effect on the poor,