Re: Curing Resin Systems

  • kzptw_3d
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 21, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      by the way, I bought 1 gallon of hnu-470-l (liquid preparation of hnu-470 ready to put in resin) when I was still trying to produce the resin (before i found spotamaterials :)

      If some of you are interested, I sell 100 ml for 50$ (it costed me twice )+shipping

      Pierre
    • bstott2002
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 4, 2012
        Thank you everyone for your responses. I'll likely start by trying a couple of spacecaptain's (Fernando's) resins but, I can't find the link to his site.... >:(

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "kzptw_3d" <pierre.meyrignac@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > by the way, I bought 1 gallon of hnu-470-l (liquid preparation of hnu-470 ready to put in resin) when I was still trying to produce the resin (before i found spotamaterials :)
        >
        > If some of you are interested, I sell 100 ml for 50$ (it costed me twice )+shipping
        >
        > Pierre

      • Henrique Serro
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 4, 2012
          @bstott2002 ... http://spotamaterials.com/