Top down printer resin level management

  • yoyowzrd
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 1, 2012
      I'm trying to figure out how to set up a 3D printer that prints top down. I don't mind the extra resin expense... just super concerned with the lift off. The first extra level of complexity is the blade that skims resin over the top... but beyond that what else is there? Mostly I'm concerned with how exactly you maintain the constant level of resin in the tank. Is there a fluid level sensor and a pump or something? Something else to displace resin while the tray is pulled out of the tank?
    • Michael Couch
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 8, 2012