a new 3DS acquistion is coming ?

  • Paolo Velcich
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2012

      Hi Mike,

      Congrats again. You're running at light speed.

      Now, with your project already over 50K and launched to sky high limits, and JV probably not reaching his (too high goal for the Indiegogo target) but still performing pretty well - he's up to 102K now - I believe these homegrown DLP projects will start getting some interest from the big brothers.

      I hope you'll still remember of this group when [soon] wearing the 3DS hat.

      :-)

      Just my 2 cents ... I will pledge more soon.

      :-)

      Paolo

               Paolo Velcich

      cid:image002.jpg@01CC8101.5E76B4D0

      KORUM MARINE  FZ  LLE

      Managing   Director

      Unit P12 Rimal - The Walk - JBR

      DXB  -  DUBAI (UAE)

      P.O. BOX:  487177

      Tel. (+971)50 815.8269

      pavel@...

      www.korummarine.com

    • Paolo Velcich
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2012

        And, BTW, I may be wrong but I feel that your project, with much more visibility and appeal (Kickstarter is definitely more suited for this kind of projects than Indiegogo) will subtract a lot of potential supporters to JV.

        It was already pretty hard that he could reach the 300,000 USD target, I don't really know why he set that ridiculous amount, now it's almost impossible.

        I seriously considered to purchase a kit from him, should he reach the target (which I never considered he would have a chance), now there's no way.

        The only good thing he seems to have is the software, which seems to work very well. But even that, nobody else had a chance to test it and so far it's all based on his statements and a few screen views.

        If I was you, I would focus on the sw side now.

        That's a valuable option for the standard user.

        And as so many others already said, keep the Kickstarter page updated and your web site as well.
        It'll add more confidence in the backers.

        We'll talk soon about the best option for me, I will surely order a kit from you, but I have to understand the costs and especially the possible hassles of shipping to Dubai.

        It's not on the moon, of course, but they have some crazy interpretation of the law sometimes, and rules are changing quite often, especially on trade and import related matters.

        Paperworks could be a nightmatre. Especially for the resin.

        I will carefully investigate it before placing my order.

        Thumbs up and Keep doing

        Paolo