Stl.Zip issues

  • lance.arvidson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi all

      I downloaded the STL.zip file and extracted, when i try to run it something flashes on the screen then disappears before i can read it, then computer goes back as if nothing happened, any ideas whats going on?
      I had this program running once before on my laptop, which has since died.
      Im running Xp on a dell Desktop

      Lance
    • johnrpm@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        I think you need to run it from a DOS prompt.

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "lance.arvidson" <lance.arvidson@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > I downloaded the STL.zip file and extracted, when i try to run it something flashes on the screen then disappears before i can read it, then computer goes back as if nothing happened, any ideas whats going on?
        > I had this program running once before on my laptop, which has since died.
        > Im running Xp on a dell Desktop
        >
        > Lance

      • Tomek Kuk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009

          Hallo.
          Im from Poland ( My english is not good).
          I wont build 3D Printer for HP 3650 becous 3D Printing is very interesting. I have one BIG problem. I Dont have eny software for 3D printer. Please help me. Anybody have the link for ease software for this subject?? If you have software send my it PLEASE.
          kukulkatom@wp. pl
          kukulkatom@yahoo. com

        • Lance Arvidson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
            Go into the forum files and download PROJECT 1 it has a little helmet icon.

            Im from Poland ( My english is not good).
            I wont build 3D Printer for HP 3650 becous 3D Printing is very interesting. I have one BIG problem. I Dont have eny software for 3D printer. Please help me. Anybody have the link for ease software for this subject?? If you have software send my it PLEASE.
            kukulkatom@wp. pl
            kukulkatom@yahoo. com

            Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
          • Tomek Kuk
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 2009
              Thanks you verry much. That wos a ideal program for my printer!!! This program is great:-)