pronterface

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      It works! spent about 8 hours to figure it out:-(
      I had a atmega1280 board that I bought to make a ultimaker but changed my mind and set it up to work with dlp.
      This is what I did.
      Download and install replicatorG in order to upload the SJFW firmware to the board.
      Made the changes on reprap xml as for SJFW webpage.
      After that I was able to run skeinforge and save the svg, next open it up in pronterface using the projector option in the file menu and got the slide show :-) easy isn´t? not really...
      I don´t have any stepper on it so don´t know if it does move to increment the height as it goes.
      The only problem is i won´t be able to see anything beside the layers once the slide show starts.