Re: Hmmmm.. Some messages are disappearing from the group...

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 2012
      What do you have to be paranoid about?
      It is a public domain.
      BTW I may already have a backup ;-)

      PZ.

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Michael Joyce <MikeJ@...> wrote:

      > It's pretty easy to delete a message that you've authored. I guess
      > someone is just cleaning up their history a bit.
      > I deleted a bunch of mine in a fit a of paranoia... kind of hard to
      > undo. :-[
      >
      > MikeJ
      >
      > On 3/4/2012 10:41 AM, pzamov wrote:
      > > There are others too. If you list the messages and look for the number and see if they are sequential.
      > > 3058 to 3061, 3074, 3078 to 3081, need I say more?
      > > They are not spam. They are just gone.
      > > Could someone explain this?
      > >
      > > PZ.
      > >
      > > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Lino"<creaturemaker@> wrote:
      > >> What message is that out of curiosity?

    • Michael Joyce
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 2012
        Yep.

        MikeJ

        On 3/4/2012 5:02 PM, pzamov wrote:
        > What do you have to be paranoid about?
        > It is a public domain.
        > BTW I may already have a backup ;-)
        >
        > PZ.
        >
        > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Michael Joyce<MikeJ@...> wrote:
        >> It's pretty easy to delete a message that you've authored. I guess
        >> someone is just cleaning up their history a bit.
        >> I deleted a bunch of mine in a fit a of paranoia... kind of hard to
        >> undo. :-[
        >>
        >> MikeJ
        >>
        >> On 3/4/2012 10:41 AM, pzamov wrote:
        >>> There are others too. If you list the messages and look for the number and see if they are sequential.
        >>> 3058 to 3061, 3074, 3078 to 3081, need I say more?
        >>> They are not spam. They are just gone.
        >>> Could someone explain this?
        >>>
        >>> PZ.

        "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
        http://www.B9Creations.com
      • Michael Joyce
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2012
          Back in December I was planning to offer an open source kit based on my
          "pillow" or "film peel" method. Then I discovered it could have been a
          patent infringement. Like I said, paranoia.
          I may still open source my pillow method design, as it is not in
          production (as far as I know?) and works pretty well. But I don't
          intend to offer a kit based on it anymore.
          MikeJ

          On 3/4/2012 5:02 PM, pzamov wrote:
          > What do you have to be paranoid about?
          > It is a public domain.
          > BTW I may already have a backup ;-)
          >
          > PZ.
          >
          > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Michael Joyce<MikeJ@...> wrote:
          >> It's pretty easy to delete a message that you've authored. I guess
          >> someone is just cleaning up their history a bit.
          >> I deleted a bunch of mine in a fit a of paranoia... kind of hard to
          >> undo. :-[
          >>
          >> MikeJ
          >>
          >> On 3/4/2012 10:41 AM, pzamov wrote:
          >>> There are others too. If you list the messages and look for the number and see if they are sequential.
          >>> 3058 to 3061, 3074, 3078 to 3081, need I say more?
          >>> They are not spam. They are just gone.
          >>> Could someone explain this?
          >>>
          >>> PZ.

          "Measure Twice, Cut Once"