Re: the stl software not work

  • Paulo Cesar de Abreu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 3:24 PM
      I fixed this error and translated all code, just download it again and test, if i made some mistake, just report here again...

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 12:09 PM
        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Paulo Cesar de Abreu" <sid3622@...> wrote:

        > I fixed this error and translated all code, just download it again and
        > test, if i made some mistake, just report here again...

        thank's Paulo.
      • bgcop
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11 7:12 AM
          Thank you, the software works fine. please View the new pictures of my beta software. This software have a opengl views and read any stl file. comming upload in this group.

          Boris Camelo