Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Using ReplicatorG as an engine to create GCode files

  • Michael Joyce
    Message 1 of 95 , Feb 1, 2012
      Partial Goldberg sphere print.  Started printing at the equator and stopped halfway to the pole.
      Still tweaking settings.  This sphere has a 38 mm diameter, printed with .1mm voxel resolution.

      MikeJ

      On 2/1/2012 2:29 PM, Spacecaptain wrote:
      Oh yes, I remember. That was very nicely done!

      On 02/01/2012 10:23 PM, Michael Joyce wrote:

      I've tested a variety of dyes and pigments and should be able to print with any number of them.  I posted a few photos a couple weeks back.

      MikeJ

      On 2/1/2012 4:28 AM, Spacecaptain wrote:

      Well done!
      Do you have dyes available?

      On 02/01/2012 02:07 AM, Michael Joyce wrote:

      I'm using an ViewSonic XGA, 2300 lumen projector that I bought new maybe
      3-4 years ago.
      MikeJ

      "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
      http://www.B9Creations.com

      --
      "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
      http://www.B9Creations.com

      --
      "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
      http://www.B9Creations.com
      Message 95 of 95 , Feb 4, 2012
        Every once and a while I realize it's a duplicate of a real person's catscan'd skull.  Weird.  Bet they never thought their skull would become public domain, lol.

        MikeJ

        On 2/3/2012 2:05 PM, Jerry Freeman wrote:

        --
        "Measure Twice, Cut Once"
        http://www.B9Creations.com