new entry

  • cosimodevincenziis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi to everybody, I am new of the group, but already from I immediately want to tell you as I have done to modify an epson s20, to stamp on fabric and rigid supports.
      Practically I have removed the whole group of trascinamento paper, and I have connected an encoder to the axle of the motor that drags the paper, I have connected the encoder to the entry mpg of mach3.then I don't use the motor of the printer to move the cart but another checked by mach3.I am just able sets