Personal surplus collection blowout

  • ozzy_ocmw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Well, I'm having my lower spine fused at the end of next month. As such, I have to clean out a ton surplus parts and equipment to unload. Parts include: Servo / Stepper motors, Drivers, Encoders, Pneumatics (solenoids, valves, cylinders, accumulators, filters, fittings, gauges, electronic control systems), linear actuators, carbide inserts, tool holders, indicators, electronic temperature controllers, network equipment, fiber optic light sources, laser diodes, electronic switches, rheostats, gear boxes, rack and pinion sets, audio pre-amps & distribution, lab equipment, you get the idea. I have a lot of work related interests and hobbies (along with the most understanding and tolerant wife on the planet!). I desperately need the space and the money won't hurt while not working for the next six months. Anyways check out the goodies on e-bay under the seller name: ocmw_ozzy. Thanks in advance. By all means e-mail me with any questions, especially if an item your interested in ends before you snag it (make an offer).

      -Earl Osborn
      Osborn Custom Machine Works