I got off the fence

  • Boman33
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012

      Roger’s post triggered this one.

      I did not jump over the fence from the other side.  I have for a long time been sitting on the fence looking at different technologies and the DLP looks very promising for smaller items.  I am not giving up on that idea so I will be following the DLP related development until I get some spare time to play with it.

      In the meantime I need to make bigger parts and I am in the process of designing and building an FDM model that I started a long time ago.  To further speed up the process I ordered an Ultimaker to use until my printer is done.  I am sure I can sell the Ultimaker once my printer is finished.

      Bertho

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
        LOL My fence looks like the "Four Corners Area". I am looking at and working in a lot of different directions... I suspect most of us are in the same predicament.

        PZ.