How the powder works

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      One mistake that many will do is to soak the powder till it turns
      into a solid piece.
      What you realy want is to sinter the powder, that's why I'm using
      the maltodextrin. It's there just to bond the plaster particles
      together.this way it's still have air gaps in between allowing for
      infiltration later on.
      In theorie, any other material can be used besides plaster.
      Carbon fiber for exemple.
      or use a different aproach, such as the use of UV ink and get rid of
      the powder all together.Personaly I think working with powder makes a
      big mess.
      It's hard to find a inexpenssive UV ink to give it a try.