Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: 3d printer powder

  • th.carel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hi Andrew

      >And dental alginate is not a
      plaster; it's a seaweed based material that sets as a flexible gel when
      mixed with water. Dentists typically use it as a mold for plaster.]<

      thanks to correct me , means dental plaster is something more related with
      plaster of Paris ,
      but more accurate or a faster or longer drying "window" time, isn't it ?

      I should have dropped the binder conveyor chapter ...oops.
      I have to give look closer back again at the last messages.. and check the
      dictionnary.

      br
      thierry