Test

  • gsi11135
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Test
    • curt_rxr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "gsi11135"
        <gsi11135@...> wrote:

        > Test

        You pass! :-)

        That is if you were only trying to test your connection.

        Curt
      • Donato Velleca
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
          Thanks ... ok ...

          I did visit the forum other day ... but now I'm preparing my new workshop and the time is so few ...

          Good works I did see ... compliments ...

          Happy New Year ...

          Donato Velleca.

          .
          That is if you were only trying to test your connection.

          Curt

        • MikeJ
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27, 2012
            Seems like the yahoo list is clogged up?