Re: Glass Silicone coating

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6 2:12 PM
      @Group I have requested some samples from Dymax Europe. In particular interest are the 9663, 4-20508 and 4-20638 ( viscosity and hardness ) they will also send me 4-20577 just for kicks ( i think it is useless since the viscosity, and hardness are off, and is soft, and flexible, but for a freebie of 30gr can't complain.