Re: Anyone know what software this is?

  • Michael Couch
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 2, 2011
      Wow, I just came back from my main 99 cent store in Brooklyn... They have Halogen bulbs of several types, 20Watt, 50Watt, 12v 120V, 100Watt - 300Watt, amazing selection for $1 ea. I didn't have very much cash on me and they don't take my debit card so I only got a card with 3 12V 20Watt ones.

      What do you guys think is should try?

      Which brings me to another question...

      Could the edge problems with the LCD testing have been reduced by reducing the light and lengthening the exposure time maybe?

      Guess that wouldn't have changed much.

      Michael