Anyone have files from JR's Albums??? P.S. Status Update on build.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Today I was rereading old posts. In particular ones that match the criteria:

      There is a mention of an album "Junior-3d Printer-Resin" (02-Sept-2010),
      so we "can follow the progress". Does anyone have a copy of that album and the old video(from around the 12-Sept-2010) with the cracking sound from breaking the bond? I hope someone has, since JR deleted everything even thou it was public domain and some people from this group helped him above and beyond to complete the R&D on the printer and were not given credit and / or not notified of the results!

      Status Update: My DLP Projector has not arrived yet it was ordered 18-May-2011 :-( This is going to delay me starting the build ) I'm in contact with seller to resolve.