No worries got it sorted, sort of....

  • lance.arvidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      I eventually found my programmer in the list, connected it all up best
      i can tell, hit the switch...... nothing.
      I think when i get some more time ill draw what i have done and post
      it asking for help, When you have a switch to initiate sequence do the
      2 ends go from the micro pin assigned as an input to the ground or to
      the power?
      Is anyone using the Kitsrus K122 programmer? any idea how to tell if
      it has actually programmed the controller?

      Any help would be great

      Lance
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        --- In
        diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "lance.arvidson"
        <lance.arvidson@...> wrote:

        > I eventually found my programmer in the list, connected it all up
        best
        > i can tell, hit the switch...... nothing.
        > I think when i get some more time ill draw what i have done and
        post
        > it asking for help, When you have a switch to initiate sequence do
        the
        > 2 ends go from the micro pin assigned as an input to the ground or
        > the power?
        > Is anyone using the Kitsrus K122 programmer? any idea how to tell
        if
        > it has actually programmed the controller?
        >
        > Any help would be great
        >
        > Lance

        you need a 10k pulldown resistor on the switch input pin.
        I've upload a drawing for this.