Resin experiment design

  • Maxi Bertotto
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 3 9:58 PM
    Hi!
    Why we don´t design the experiment for comparison / contrast diferent polimerization speed resines? (and other characteristics)

    I suggest this configuration. ¿What do you think?

    Very simple, with out projector. Using always the same ligth souce, for example "Philips Bi-Pin 24V 70W H3" that everybody can buy in everywere.

    Take a look to the draw...

    cheers!
    Maxi
  • Michael Couch
    Message 56 of 56 , Jun 9 1:10 PM
      Harbor Freight was just offering a special $19 100 LED flashlight. is actual LED configuration was almost square.

      Michael