Magics Slicing Software for Wiki

  • vrsculptor@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Reposting of a link on Magic's RP software used in 3D printing. High end, includes support structures. Probably not of interest to most here but should make it to Wiki.

      <http://digfablab.wikispaces.com/RP+-+Perfactory+Literature>

      Roger
    • cygnusgil
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        I heard this is super expensive.

        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, vrsculptor@... wrote:

        > Reposting of a link on Magic's RP software used in 3D printing. High end, includes support structures. Probably not of interest to most here but should make it to Wiki.
        >
        > <http://digfablab.wikispaces.com/RP+-+Perfactory+Literature>
        >
        > Roger

      • Boman33
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2011

          Even if it is expensive it is a good reference and description of desired features to add to lower cost/open source programs.

          Lists and links to other commercial software is also useful to have on the Wiki.

          The same is true for links to commercial 3-d printers.

          Bertho

          From: cygnusgil  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 15:39