First update on fused filament fabrication robot

  • iammojos
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2011
      Finally I got around to making a montage video of the fused filament robot. The robot is a two man exam project at Klaksvík Technical College, Faroe Islands. Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftd1--iQgbg  . I would upload the 11.000 words long report but alas, it is in faroese. I will upload the code we wrote for the client and firmware.
    • Paolo Velcich
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2011

        Good job guys.

        :-)

        Now keep on improving  your techniques.

        Finally I got around to making a montage video of the fused filament robot. The robot is a two man exam project at Klaksvík Technical College, Faroe Islands. Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftd1--iQgbg  . I would upload the 11.000 words long report but alas, it is in faroese. I will upload the code we wrote for the client and firmware.

      • Michael Couch
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2011
          Could you send me a WMV of this?

          Can't see youtube.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2011
            Have you tried installing adobe flash player?

            Message 5 of 7 , May 12, 2011
              Not the Sysop so I can not install anything on these machines.

              Michael

              Message 6 of 7 , May 13, 2011
                Here is a download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3011822/Presentation%20printer.wmv
                Cheers :)

                Message 7 of 7 , May 14, 2011
                  Many thanks for going to the trouble to send me the video. The device looks great but they seem to have a long way to go to get a useful part out of it yet.

                  Michael Couch